Your Customized Guide to Choosing the Best (and Most Affordable) Medicare Supplement Insurance For You
Choosing the right Medigap plan can be frustrating... And expensive if you choose the wrong plan.
This customized guide can help you quickly and easily learn which provider and plan best fits YOUR needs... and YOUR budget.
This Must-Have Guide Answers All Your Questions About Medigap Insurance... And Reveals The Best Provider and Plan for YOU!Almost everything about choosing Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Insurance can be confusing: From understanding what is -- and what isn't -- covered... to deciding the exact plan you need... to knowing which companies will provide you not just the best coverage, but the best deal as well.
We can help. We don't sell insurance (and never will), so we can tell you things your broker can't or won't... And we show you ALL your options, unlike other guides that only show you a few choices from Medicare supplement providers typically paying them a fee or commission.
This custom guide is designed to help you:
- Demystify and simplify Medigap insurance -- So you can make confident, well-informed decisions that make sense for your individual needs
- Identify the insurance that's best for YOU... We spell it all out for you in black and white... Customized to your age, sex and residential zip code
- Choose from ALL available insurance providers. (And we've been a trusted rating agency for over 45 years. We'll tell you who we recommend, and which providers we feel you should avoid...)
- Save hundreds (and in many cases, thousands) of dollars in annual premiums... More expensive coverage doesn't necessarily mean better coverage
- Keep your freedom of choice -- We'll show you how it's possible to choose your own doctors and see specialists... Usually just minutes from your home
- Come to a decision faster and easier... Without spending countless hours doing research and comparing dozens of complicated plans. You'll know the best plan and provider for you in minutes!
- And so much more...
Why This Guide is the Only Guide You Need:
It's nearly impossible for you to get this information from your insurance agent -- or anywhere else...
No agents have it. No insurance company has it. No insurance commissioner in any of the 50 states has it either. Not even the federal Medicare administration has it!
That's because we've been collecting insurance company data and rating providers for more than two decades. It's allowed us to amass the most comprehensive Medigap insurance information available anywhere. In fact, top universities and medical schools pay us each year to provide data and analysis.
And since we are 100% independent and not beholden to any insurance providers, we can give you ALL the information you need in order to make an informed decision... With peace of mind.
- We don't take any fees from insurance providers, so you get completely unbiased, objective information
- You're not just getting rates and plans from one or two "partner" providers... We provide information on ALL Medicare supplement providers, giving you much more choice
- Your custom guide gives you the safety rating of every company we list for you. And our insurance ratings are the most accurate and trusted in the industry, confirmed by an independent government study
What Will You Learn from Your Custom Medigap Guide?
See All Your Options
Enjoy Freedom of Choice
Save Valuable Time & Money
Learn the Best and Worst Providers
How Much Could You Save?
HERE'S WHAT INSURANCE COMPANIES DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW: Law dictates the coverage in each plan, so all Plan A’s are identical, all Plan B’s are identical, etc., regardless of the provider. The only thing that’s different is the premium they charge. And as you’ll see, those can be wildly different…
Male | Age 75 | Living in PA | Plan A
Highest Premium: $9,125.27 (D+ rated)
Lowest Premium: $1,064.00 (B+ rated)
YOUR SAVINGS: $8,061.27
Female | Age 65 | Living in ID | Plan FH
Highest Premium: $2,004.08 (C- rated)
Lowest Premium: $250.15 (A- rated)
YOUR SAVINGS: $1,753.93
Male | Age 75 | Living in NH | Plan F
Highest Premium: $7,819.78 (B+ rated)
Lowest Premium: $1,804.49 (B- rated)
YOUR SAVINGS: $6,015.29
Premiums quoted are annual premiums and were accurate as of 9/15/16. Ratings for providers are as posted on weissratings.com on 9/15/16.
Here's what actual customers had to say about their customized Weiss Ratings Medicare Supplement guide...
"Peace of Mind"
I’ve tried to understand the web of information on Medicare, Advantage, and Medigap without success. I found no one who seemed to offer an unbiased view of how it all worked.
I ordered the guide and it offered a great explanation of Medigap and accurate comparisons.
The guide gave me peace of mind knowing the advice my agent was giving me was accurate. It was well worth the price, and I recommend it to friends and family.
-- Alan S.
"Saved Me Scads of Time"
I've been inundated with brochures and other marketing materials for countless providers.
None of them tells the whole story, and comparing them would be a Herculean task.
I bought your guide, read it and have chosen the right plan for me.
I love the guide. It tied everything together and saved me scads of time!
-- Carol C.
Your 100% Money-Back Guarantee
We're so convinced this guide will make finding a Medicare supplement provider faster and easier than you ever imagined, take a full 30 days with it.
Take advantage of this offer now, before it ends... and in minutes you'll know the exact Medicare benefit combination you need, AND find the best priced plan for you!